Languages spoken: English
Height/weight: 5’7" / 140 lbs.
Education: Senior at the University Wisconsin Eau Claire
Current sports played: Snowboarding, wakeboarding, golf
Hobbies: Racing, golf, snowboarding, wakeboarding, Star Wars
Snapshot: I’m pretty easy going and have the sense of humor of a 14-year-old. An average series of radio transmissions before a race usually includes a full dialog of a scene from Super Troopers. I am also a diehard Packer fan. Gosh I love the Packers.
Racing goal: My main two racing goals are to win the Indianapolis 500 and be a champion of the IndyCar Series.
Racing hero: James Hunt
My fitness routine includes: I run three times a week. I also include some weight training and CrossFit training.
Pre-race rituals or superstitions: I try to get as calm as possible sitting in the car before a race
The one talent I wish I had: I wish I had Jedi powers
An interesting note about me: I grew up on a fishing resort in northern Wisconsin and my first job at eight years old (I still do this while I’m home) was cleaning fish for resort guests. I can filet a bluegill in 25 seconds.
- Finished fourth and earned Rookie of the Year honors in the Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda with six podium finishes, 11 top-10 finishes and a victory in the “Night Before the ‘500” at Lucas Oil Raceway
- Earned the USF2000 “Spirit Award” presented to a driver or team who embodies the heart of a champion as they strive to reach their goals
- Won a Team USA Scholarship to race in England, taking three pole positions and winning a heat and a semi-final race in the British Formula Ford Festival.
- Posted fastest time at the Chris Griffis Memorial Mazda Road to Indy test -- first official outing in a USF2000 car
- Won the Skip Barber Championship Shootout and the $200,000 MAZDASPEED scholarship to compete in the 2014 Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda
- Selected as a finalist for the Team USA Scholarship
- Placed third in the F1600 Championship Series
- Finished second in the Skip Barber Racing Winter Series
- Finished fifth at the Skip Barber Championship Shootout
- Set fastest lap of the night at Malibu Grand Prix, May 3
- Competed in 12 Skip Barber Racing Summer Series races, claiming five wins and four additional podium finishes
- Placed fourth in the Skip Barber Racing Karting Scholarship Shootout
- Competed in karting on the SKUSA Pro Tour