Languages spoken: English, German
Height/weight: 6’3” / 150 lbs
Education: College Sophomore, Sports Marketing
Current sports played: Wrestling, golf, running
Hobbies: Animal rescue, anti-bullying advocacy, Teen Accident Avoidance & Car Control instructor, rock climbing, karting
Snapshot: I am a part time instructor for the Teen Accident Avoidance & Car Control Training program sponsored by the Monticello, MN Rotary Club and directed by Alejandro Sanchez. The program provides new drivers with real world skills to make them better drivers. Drills include, skid control, cornering, emergency stops and other techniques to help young drivers avoid accidents. It’s a privilege to be able to give back to my community.
Racing goal: To finish races. If you finish races you win championships, if you win championships you have opportunities to continue on the Mazda Road to Indy.
Racing hero: There are so many drivers that are my racing heroes. At the end of the day though the real heroes are all the track workers, tech, the officials and safety crew that give up their weekends and holidays so the drivers can have fun. They have my full respect and appreciation!
My fitness routine includes: Cardio and muscle building workouts
Pre-race rituals or superstitions: The team readies me for the start with the radio check “have FUN out there”
The one talent I wish I had: The ability to speed read
An interesting note about me: I am very interested in Civil War history
- Competed in six Formula Enterprise races with the Sports Car Club of America, scoring six class wins and three race group wins
- Won the Red Bull Fast Laps Karting Championship in Minnesota
- Claimed multiple class wins in SCCA Formula Continental competition
- Finished second in the Senior TaG class in the Minnesota State Karting Championship
- Won the SCCA Central Division Regional Championship in Formula Continental
- Recipient of Land O' Lakes Region Skogmo Memorial Award for Driving Excellence
- Won the SCCA Central Division Regional Championship in C Sports Racer
- Set a new CSR track record at Brainerd International Raceway
- Won the USA International Raceway Senior Rotax Championship
- Won the USA International Raceway Junior Rotax Championship
- Won the Mid-West Karting Association Briggs Junior Championship