Languages spoken: Norwegian, Swedish, English
Height/weight: 5’8” / 130 lbs.
Education: Bachelor of Business Administration
Hobbies: Sports, travel, reading, going to the beach and fashion
Snapshot: I’ve always been very into sports growing up, everything from handball to horseback riding. I am not currently doing anything specific outside racing, sports-wise, but I love to try different things and to follow the different sports and keep up with what’s going on.
Racing goal: To become an IndyCar Series champion
Racing heroes: Danica Patrick and Jules Bianchi
My fitness routine includes: Running, stair training, boxing, yoga and weight training
Any pre-race rituals or superstitions: No
An interesting note about me: When I was little, we were supposed to travel around the world in a sailboat. Out of health reasons, we had to turn back home, but the beach and ocean is something I still really enjoy.
- Finished 10th in her sophomore Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda season, with seven top-10 finishes including a season-high sixth-place finish at Barber Motorsports Park
- Finished 10th in her rookie Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda season with 11 top-10 finishes
- Claimed career-best finishes of sixth at the Grand Prix of Indianapolis and Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- Earned the F1600 Championship Series title with three victories (Watkins Glen, Pittsburgh and Mid-Ohio), eight podium finishes and one pole position
- Won the Norwegian Motorsports Association’s Presidents Award
- Finished fourth in the F1600 Championship Series with two pole positions and two podium finishes
- Earned a Women’s Sports Foundation Women in the Winner’s Circle Project Podium grant
- Project was originated by former WSF president Lyn St. James
- Competed in the Skip Barber National Championship, earning four podium positions
- Competed in senior European karting categories (KF2 and KZ2), finishing second in the KNA Championship and the Norwegian Automobile Federation event
- Competed in junior European karting events, earning victories at Gothenburg and Totimern
- Earned three victories in Norwegian Mini karting events (the Giga Cup, the Norwegian Cup and the Norwegian Championship)
- Drove in entry-level karting categories