Languages spoken: English
Height/weight: 5’6” / 158 lbs.
Education: Sophomore at Florida International University (FIU) majoring in Civil Engineering
Current sports played: Only racing
Hobbies: Mountain biking, lawn tennis, skate boarding, going to the gym, playing piano and listening to music (pop, alternative rock, EDM, Trap, Soca, Dubstep)
Racing goal: To race at Le Mans, in the Verizon IndyCar Series or Formula 1
Racing heroes: Ayrton Senna, Sebastian Vettel, Max Verstappen
My fitness routine includes: Weekly Gym, running, trail riding on the mountain bike and Simulator training.
Any pre-race rituals or superstitions: I have to listen to my pre-race music before a race to zone in
The one talent I wish I had: Former National Chess Player. Celebrity crush is Selena Gomez. Advocate for Road Safety in collaboration with the Alicia Foundation.
An interesting note about me: Singing
- Finished fourth in the F1600 Championship Series with four victories, nine podium finishes and top-fives in 20 of 21 races
- Finished 11th in the NACAM FIA Formula 4 Championship Series in Mexico with two podium finishes and 10 top-10 tallies
- Also raced in the Barbados Suzuki Radical Challenge Series and the Florida Winter Tour
- Made the move from karts to cars, earning top honors at the Skip Barber 3-Day Racing School
- Earned a second-place finish in his first F1600 Championship Series event
- Competed in the Florida Pro Kart Series in the TAG Senior Class, earning a second and a third-place finish in three races
- Earned the 125 KZ shifter kart championship in Guyana
- Named the Champion Karter by FIA America
- Won the Guyana national NZ Shifter Kart championship
- Entered into the KZ shifter kart class in Guyana