Languages spoken: English
Height/weight: 5’8” / 140 lbs.
Education: Student at Phillips Exeter Academy
Hobbies: Cars, filmmaking, photography, computers and politics
Racing goal: The Verizon IndyCar Series or Formula One
Racing hero: Sebastian Vettel
My fitness routine includes: Running, weight training and core neck exercises
An interesting note about me: I began racing in March of 2015 and I know this is my path.
Snapshot:: I eat, breathe and often times, dream about cars and racing. If I have a free moment, I study racing footage or practice on a simulator. When I am not practicing on the track, I’m learning. I attend a New England boarding school where I am able to stretch my mental capacity to its limits. Along with dedication, I believe that an education plays a major role in the success of a race car driver.
- Finished 16th in his rookie Cooper Tires USF2000 Powered by Mazda season, with a season-high finish of eighth at Toronto
- Won the inaugural F4 United States Championship with nine victories, 10 podiums and six pole positions
- Finished seventh in the BRDC British Formula 3 Autumn Trophy driving for Carlin
- Gained a wide spectrum of experience in his first season of racing
- Contested the SCCA Pro Formula Lites event at Carolina Motorsports Park, finishing fifth in both races after turning the fastest lap in practice
- Contested the F1600 Championship Series weekend at New Jersey Motorsports Park, finishing seventh, eighth and 10th in the three races
- Qualified on pole and won both Formula Atlantic races at the SCCA Turkey Trot Regional event at Sebring
- Qualified on pole and won both FC/F2000 races at an SCCA Regional event at Sebring
- Finished second and first in F1600 at the SCCA Majors event at NJMP
- Finished fourth in a Bertil Roos Enduro Race at Roebling Road
- Completed four race weekends with the Bertil Roos Racing Series, winning once, taking two poles and claiming three podium finishes
- Contested both the Bertil Roos Advanced Training School and Rookie Camp
- Completed four F-Series Gearup Karting competitions in the F355 (TaG Senior) class with a best finish of seventh
- Competed in four Indoor Karting Pro series and achieved two championships, a second-place finish and a fourth