Languages spoken: English, beginning German
Height/weight: 6'4"/165 lbs
Education: Currently a Sophomore in High School
Current sports played: On the high school Track and Field team
Hobbies: Track and Field, racing, music, racing history, soccer
Snapshot: I’m an outgoing person who likes to meet new people and hang out with my friends. When I’m not racing I love to compete in Track and Field. I listen to music every day and like several types such as house music, rap, jazz and indie.
Racing goal: To become a professional race car driver, preferably in the IndyCar Series.
Racing hero: Jim Clark, Ayrton Senna and Kimi Raikonnen
My fitness routine includes: Track & field practice twice a day, five days a week. Weight training at home
Pre-race rituals or superstitions: I always step in from the left side of the car and put my right glove on first.
The one talent I wish I had: I wish I was good at basketball since I’m 6’4”!
An interesting note about me: I like to wear crazy socks for good luck
- Finished fifth in the pre-season Cooper Tires Winterfest Championship, claiming his first USF2000 career win at NOLA Motorsports Park
- Finished 20th in the Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda in his rookie season
- Claimed his best results of 11th in the pair of season-ending races at Houston
- Also competed in the Pirelli World Challenge in the TC class, finishing on the podium twice in the first weekend
- Finished ninth in the Skip Barber Racing Summer Series
- Finished on the podium in five out of the last six Skip Barber Winter Series races
- Gained NASA racing license and competed in some local Spec Miata races
- Graduated from a Skip Barber Racing Three-Day School... attended the Skip Barber Karting Scholarship Shootout
- Competed in the Rotax Nationals karting event at Miller Motorsports Park (Utah)
- Competed in the PanAm karting series
- Finished among the top 10 in Rotax Junior national points
- Won the South West Regional Cup championship in Rotax Junior
- Twice recognized by eKartingNews as one of the top 10 karters in the United States
- Competed in the SKUSA SuperNationals at Las Vegas
- Finished sixth in the Rotax Junior PanAm Series
- Placed third overall in Rotax Junior South West Regional Cup
- Competed in the local Gulf Coast Karting Series, scoring multiple wins in Rotax Mini Max and Rotax Junior classes