Languages spoken: English, Swedish
Height/weight: 6’3” / 150 lbs.
Education: High school graduate
Current sports played: Karting, basketball
Hobbies: Playing guitar, mountain biking
Racing goal: To become a full-time Verizon IndyCar Series driver
Racing hero: Dan Wheldon
My fitness routine includes: Personal training at Coastal Performance
The one talent I wish I had: To be able to solve a Rubik’s cube
An interesting note about me: My mom is from Sweden. Racing does not run in the family.
- Won the Mazda Road to Indy USF2000 $200K Scholarship Shootout at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca which earned him a ride in the 2017 Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda
- Was a Team USA Scholarship recipient, finishing second in the Walter Hayes Trophy Grand Final at Silverstone, England
- Also finished on the podium in two of three races at Brands Hatch
- Claimed the Florida Winter Tour Championship (Sr. Karting).
- Earned the U.S. Open Senior MAX Championship
- Also claimed the European BNL Rotax Challenge Senior MAX Championship
- Made his car racing debut in the Formula Masters China Series earning four top-10 finishes in six races.
- Took the Florida Winter Tour Rotax MAX Challenge Senior MAX Championship
- Member of Team USA at the Rotax MAX Challenge Grand Finals in Spain
- Won the Rotax MAX Challenge Senior MAX National Championship
- Earned the Rotax MAX Challenge Pan-American Senior MAX Championship
- Took third place in Senior MAX at the Rotax MAX Challenge Grand Finals in New Orleans
- Won the Florida Winter Tour Rotax MAX Challenge Junior championship
- Member of Team USA at the Rotax MAX Challenge Grand Finals in Portugal
- Won the Florida Winter Tour Rotax Junior title
- Represented the United States at the Rotax MAX Challenge Grand Finals in the UAE